Butler - McKinnon House
964 Ringwood Avenue
All photos on this page were made available through the courtesy of Mr. and Mrs. Walter McKinnon. Some are from a collection of photos presented to them by the estate of the prior owner, Stella Butler. Mrs. Butler is seen in the above 1936 photo with a gentleman named "George."
Above are two views from the property of the house. The photo on the left, from 1905, is of Stella's dog Rex. The view looks west with the Haskell school seen at the left and 965 Ringwood Avenue on the right. The residence pictured still exist next to the current Haskell school. The photo on the right, also from 1905, looks north west. The two buildings, both on the east side of Ringwood Avenue are numbers 956 and 952. "Bud" the poodle is in the driver's seat of this "new" car.
From 1906, a photo of Stella and Rex. This view shows one of the barns on the property and is looking east.
This 1946 photo shows the house having changed very little. To the left side of the photo is 963 Ringwood Avenue, a grocery store known as Destito's. This would be at the corner of Storms Avenue.